Coming up on the agenda:
- General Membership Meeting, March 3rd, 7:00 pm, Yacht Club. Jim Peterson will be making a 20 minute presentation about Windows 10 (Microsoft's new operating software) covering the menu, desktop, photos and email sections of the new OS. A Q&A session to follow.
- Board of Directors Meeting, March 10th, 3:00 pm, Chota Rec Center
Group Tour Schedule: for more information and to sign up for a tour, go to Group Tours page.
- April 7th, 10 am, Oak Ridge Tour 2, Graphite Reactor
- April 14th, 10 am, ORNL Tour Manufacturing and Transportation
- May 12, 10 am, Oak Ridge Tour 3, High Flux Isotope Reactor
For Scanner information go to Member Services page.
Todd Galanti, Costco Warehouse Manager, Farragut was the speaker at TVCUC February 3rd general membership meeting.
Todd was introduced by TVCUC Vice President, Dean Miller. Originally from the Atlanta area, Todd and his family are now settled in East Tennessee although his allegiance is partially to the other UT (University of Texas).
His presentation was both entertaining and informative, demonstrating how the world's second largest retailer brings so many wonderful consumer products to us in East Tennessee on time and at such favorable prices. Thank you, Todd, for your thoughtful presentation.
Click the link below to see the recent video about our TAP program and scroll down for a couple of behind the scenes photos of Warren and Vince.
Technology Access Program (TAP)
The Technology Access Program (TAP) accepts:
- empty ink cartridges
- and printers
for refurbishing and distribution to area families who do not have access to an in home computer. Bring your usable equipment to TAP, 244 Lakeside Plaza (Ritchie Road, lower level of the 2nd building below Doug's Place). TAP is staffed by volunteers so call ahead, 865 332-5313, to make sure there will be someone to receive your donation.