TVCUC Slide Scanner Program
YOU CAN CAPTURE THOSE MEMORIES AND SHARE THEM WITH FAMILY!
We currently have available for use by the club members a Pacific Image PowerSlide 3650
35mm slide scanner, a Nikon Coolscan negative scanner and a Minolta Dimage Scan Elite
for both 35mm slides and negatives.
In addition, the members have the use of the club’s Dell Inspiron 5150 laptop computer to
process the slide images using the installed software and save them on a CD for viewing.
All current members have the Slide Scanner equipment available on a first come, first served basis.
Check the calendar on the TVCUC website for a week that is open and reserve your week now.
• Sign-up by email requesting a specific week that is shown as open on the posted calendar.
• Individual training sessions are provided as needed.
• The one time fee of $25 will be collected from anyone who has not already paid.
• Equipment may be reserved as needed and can be extended if the following week is not reserved
by the end of the current week.
• Email your request to: Scanner@tvcuc.org Ken Wood and Fred Gibson, coordinators.