General Meetings and Programs for 2019
The tentative line up of feature presentations at the Tellico Village Computer Club General Meetings next year includes:
- January — No Meeting
- February 5th — Magnolia Home Theater—Smart TVs See Pictures
- March 6th — Cutting the Cord Part III* See Pictures
- April 2nd — Provision CARES Cancer Center and Proton Therapy** See Pictures
- May 7th — Nextdoor Tellico Village See Pictures
- June 4th — No Meeting — Annual Picnic at Tugaloo Pavilion
- July — No Meeting
- August 6th — Spams, Scams, Robocalls and Passwords-Oh My! See Pictures
- September 3rd — Password Managers, VPN…Club Structure Review
- October 1st — Scott Inman from BB&T…Presentation of BoD Slate
- November 5th — TVCUC Annual Meeting, Club Elections, Q&A with Members
- December 3rd — To be determined
* March General Meeting to convene on Wednesday, March 6th
** April General Meeting to convene in the CCTV Sanctuary
Meetings take place the first Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. (unless otherwise noted).
The location for the General Meetings is the Community Church at Tellico Village Christian Life Center
Located at: 130 Chota Center, Loudon, TN 37774
First Level Support Meetings:
Meet With FLS is scheduled on the 4th Tuesday, from 3:15 pm until 4:45 pm, at the Chota Recreation Center, Room D. Find Out More About FLS
Board of Directors Meetings:
Second Tuesday each month, 3:00 pm, Chota Recreation Center, Room D
145 Awohili Dr, Loudon, TN 37774 • See complete list of Directors and Committees
Held November 13, 2018
The main topic of business of the Annual Meeting was to elect a slate of officers to serve the Membership in 2019. Ken provided an overview of the responsibilities of the Officers and Directors. He then advised that the following persons would be retiring from the Board: Kathy Economy, Secretary; Linda Bailey, Treasurer; and Jim Olsen, Director at Large.
They were thanked for their service and dedication.
Ken presented the slate of Officers and Directors for 2019:
- President Ken Van Swearingen
- Vice President Vic Green
- Treasurer Richard Campion
- Secretary Ginnie Santoli
- Director at Large (2020) Jim Watson
- Director at Large (2020) Jim Peterson
Ken inquired if there were any nominations from the floor. No nominations came offered. He called for a vote in favor of the slate as presented.
All members present voted in favor of the slate as presented. Ken asked if there were any members opposed to the slate. There were none.
The following members of the Board of Directors, having previously been elected and remaining on the Board are:
- Past President Gary Robertson
- Director at Large (2019) Vince Alline
- Director at Large (2019) Dave Crowden
An Archive of previous year’s presentations is available on the ARCHIVES PAGE