General Meetings and Programs for 2019
The tentative line up of feature presentations at the Tellico Village Computer Club General Meetings next year includes:
- January — No Meeting
- February 5th — Magnolia Home Theater—Smart TVs
- March 5th — Cutting the Cord Part III
- April 2nd — Provision Health Care (Dr. Terry Douglas)
- May 7th — Cyber Security II
- June — No Meeting — Annual Picnic
- July — No Meeting
- August 6th — To be determined
- September 3rd — To be determined
- October 1st — To be determined
- November 5th — TVCUC Annual Meeting
- December 3rd — To be determined
Meetings take place the first Tuesday of the month at 7PM (unless otherwise noted).
The location for the General Meetings is the Community Church at Tellico Village Christian Life Center
Located at: 130 Chota Center, Loudon, TN 37774
For First Level Support (FLS)
Meet With FLS is scheduled on the 4th Tuesday, from 3:15 pm until 4:45 pm, at the Chota Recreation Center Room D. (unless notified otherwise) Find Out More about FLS
Board of Directors Meetings:
Second Tuesday each month, 3:00 pm, at the Chota Recreation Center, Room D. (unless notified otherwise)
Held November 13, 2018
The main topic of business of the Annual Meeting was to elect a slate of officers to serve the Membership in 2019. Ken provided an overview of the responsibilities of the Officers and Directors. He then advised that the following persons would be retiring from the Board: Kathy Economy, Secretary; Linda Bailey, Treasurer; and Jim Olsen, Director at Large.
They were thanked for their service and dedication.
Ken presented the slate of Officers and Directors for 2019:
- President Ken Van Swearingen
- Vice President Vic Greene
- Treasurer Richard Campion
- Secretary Ginnie Santoli
- Director at Large (2020) Jim Watson
- Director at Large (2020) Jim Peterson
Ken inquired if there were any nominations from the floor. No nominations came offered. He called for a vote in favor of the slate as presented.
All members present voted in favor of the slate as presented. Ken asked if there were any members opposed to the slate. There were none.
The following members of the Board of Directors, having previously been elected and remaining on the Board are:
- Past President Gary Robertson
- Director at Large (2019) Vince Alline
- Director at Large (2019) Dave Crowden
An Archive of previous year’s presentations is available on the ARCHIVES PAGE