To All our Members,
Due to the spread and concerns about Covid-19, out of an abundance of caution we are taking the following measures:
All of our public Meetings, including Meet FLS, are cancelled until further notice.
Our FLS Team can still provide help via phone or remote-control software, but will not make in house calls.
As soon as the facilities we use are returned to being available and it is generally deemed safe by the CDC for people to meet in groups as before, we will resume our functions.
For information regarding Tours please check TOURS
At this time, we would like to remind everyone to follow the guidelines set by the CDC.
At a Minimum, please follow these guidelines:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching any part of your head until after washing your hands.
- Avoid close contact with those who are or appear to be sick.
- Keep a good distance, about 6 feet, from other people.
- Keep clean, with disinfectant, objects and surfaces.
- Stay at home and away from others if YOU are sick with colds or flu or others.
- Cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing, then dispose of the tissue and wash your hands.
- Do not attend events if YOU are sick or have symptoms that might mean you might be sick. This includes Church, movies, dining out, the gym – any place with others.
- Watch for symptoms such as an elevated temperature (fever), or cough or sudden shortness of breath that was not present before.
- If you have any of the above symptoms: Please avoid exposing others, stay at home.
- If you have been traveling outside our area, please self-quarantine for 7/14 days.
Detailed guidelines can be found at:
We thank you all for your understanding and we look forward to resuming our time together when we are thru this.
Take care of yourselves and of your neighbors in The Village.
Tellico Village Computer Users Club Board of Directors