Beginning the New Year
Typically, in each month’s newsletter we offer tips and information on technology-related articles that can help you get more mileage out of your computer or other technology devices. But as the new year begins, we need to ask for your help. The TVCUC is sourced by volunteers, and these individuals are not just geeks or computer enthusiasts, but volunteers who help us manage and staff our standing committees and board of directors.
While the pandemic is either behind us (or depending on your perspective, our new normal) everything has changed. This holds in life, in business, and in how the TVCUC has morphed into more of a support organization you can call when one of your technology devices isn’t working properly. In that regard, our First Level Support (FLS) team is doing an amazing job. We field up to a hundred technology support calls a month from our members and we are extremely fortunate to have a group of technology experts who provide almost immediate response when a member experiences a problem.
Where the TVCUC needs help is in several areas that might align with your expertise or be something you might enjoy learning to do. These are very meaningful volunteer positions, and they will not take a lot of your time. If you’d like to learn more about any of these positions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Membership Committee Chairperson (a.k.a. Membership Director) is trained by the Club Admin as a TellicoLife Admin.
- Monitors new member registration via TellicoLife (this is an automated process that requires no intervention).
- Provides member count for the current month and year.
- Provides updated count of household and individual members.
- Provides updated count of Windows and Mac users.
- Coordinates the activities of the other Communications Committee members.
- Presents ideas and actions of the committee to the Board.
- Monitors the existing TVCUC presence on primary social media networks, such as Nextdoor, and assists in recruiting volunteers to maintain current content on social media networks.
- Coordinates with the Board of Directors regarding content in the TVCUC trifold marketing brochure, describing the benefits of membership in the TVCUC. Recommends when this brochure needs to be updated.
Help & Resources Chairperson
- Research existing educational programs that may be offered to members.
- Helps create or identify existing How-To training videos and articles on identified topics and links to them from the TVCUC website.
- Coordinates with TVCUC webmaster to display and link to training videos and articles for easy access by members.
- Explores partnering with external agencies, such as Tellico University and Tellico Village Library to develop and promote technology education training.
Help & Resources Committee Members
- Assists in researching educational programs for members.
- Helps identify existing How-to training videos (via YouTube) and articles on various technology topics.
- Assists committee chairperson to fulfill other committee tasks.
We hope one of these volunteer positions interests you and if so, we would love to have you on our team. To learn more about any of these positions and how you can help us further the mission of the TVCUC, send us an email at email@example.com.
Larry McJunkin, President
Tellico Village Computer Users Club